ILIA English Academy offers IELTS, TOEFL, CELPIP & CAEL preparation courses to help students comprehend listening to recordings in different fields, understand academic texts, write essays and letters on various types of topics and speak English confidently, accurately and fluently. ILIA’s system is based on a unique curriculum that has helped many students achieve the score they need.
Our semi-intensive program is well-suited for students looking to prepare for a test in a shorter time frame and at an accelerated pace. This program includes two 90-minute lessons per week and will last approximately 4 to 5 months (depending on the improvement of the students).
In this course, you will:
- take part in small-size classes with flexible hours;
- you will receive standard and accelerated coaching;
- you will be given so many mock tests and individual feedback;
- you will be guided through the speaking and listening test modules with the focus on the skills and test-taking strategies for each question type;
- you will work on reading question types with detailed analysis of reading skills and test strategies;
- you will work step-by-step through each writing task, examine the key strategies for success in detail, and develop writing and language skills to achieve higher scores on the writing module.
Entry-level: Pre-Intermediate to Advanced
Course Length: 1-40 sessions
Lesson Hours: 90-minutes (each session)
Class Size: 4-6 students